Services and Facilities
- Our reception is open 24 hours a day and we have friendly, multilingual staff who can help make your holiday to Lanzarote the trip of a lifetime with advice on tourist attractions and recommendations
- WI-FI is available in all communal areas and a router for WI-FI connection is provided in each apartment free of charge
- Wake-up call phone service
- Printing of airline boarding passes
- Free Internet point
- On-site supermarket open 365 days (from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm) (closed at the moment because Covid-19)
- Adapted lift for guests with reduced mobility to access the supermarket
- Massage room and physiotherapy (ask in reception for appointment and price)
- Free public parking opposite complex
- Four adapted parking spaces
- Cot (1 per apartment, please make the reservation before arrival)
- Baby bath (subject to availability)
- Safety deposit box (extra charge payable)
- Doctor-medical emergency service (extra charge payable)
- Self-Laundry Service (extra charge payable)
- Top mattress for double or individual bed
- Sunbed mattresses for the apartment
- HDMI cable
CATERING FACILITIES ON SITE
- Welcoming social room with breakfast service from 8:00am – 11:00am.
NEW IN SITE MEDICAL CENTER IN NAUTILUS LANZAROTE
- In Nautilus Lanzarote we have 24 x 7 medical services; however, as a part of our commitment with the wellbeing of our guests and staff we have opened an onsite medical center by Emergency Doctor Lanzarote.. Extra Cost – Check Availability.
ACTIVITIES AROUND THE COMPLEX
- Two beautiful swimming pools heated to 22ºC-24º C: one for children and the other one with a hydraulic chairlift
- Mini golf (free of charge with a refundable deposit of 10€ per club)
- Table tennis (free of charge with a refundable deposit of 10€ for the bat set)
- Pool table (extra charge payable)
- More than 800 works of art in the apartments, around the complex and on land nearby
- Large library of books to exchange and board games to play
- Bicycle rent from “Fliston’s Bike” (Commercial Centre, with discount for Nautilus Lanzarote guests)
- Kayak and trekking. You can contact directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone (0034) 928 585636/616 552 723 (with discount for Nautilus Lanzarote guests)
- The cleaning service operates six days per week
- Bed linen is changed once a week (additional charge for extra change)
- Towels are changed three times a week (additional charge for extra change)
Note: Please do not leave your personal belongings (mobiles, nightgowns, etc.) on the bed. The cleaners might remove them together with the bed sheets. Nautilus Lanzarote does not bear responsibility for the loss of items that are not in the safe.
OTHER SERVICES AT AN EXTRA CHARGE
- Gift service
- Pool and beach towels
- Baby highchair
- Second cot
- Fax Service and photocopies
- Luggage scale
- Car Rental
- Adapted equipment
- Excursions all over the island, sport fishing, Catamaran sailing or boat trips
- Diving Course with certificated Diving School (PADI) and Sea Baptisms
- Air conditioning / heater located in the living room
- Late check-out. Please ask at reception on day of departure if this will be possible
- Check-in: 4:00pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
- Equipment check-list: You will be given a list of equipment in the apartment on arrival. Please check it and advise reception if any item from this list is missing so it can be replaced. On departure day, your apartment will be examined, and any missing items will be charged to your account. There is a pricelist in reception. If anything gets damaged during your stay, please contact reception as soon as possible so it can be repaired or replaced.
- Safety deposit: Nautilus Lanzarote does not bear responsibility for the loss of objects not kept in the safety deposit box, which must always be locked. If you wish to leave your computer in reception when you are not in the apartment, we are pleased to offer this service for free.
- Payments: According to our policy, payment is to be made upon arrival. Any additional charges accrued during your stay must be paid 3 days before departure.
- All facilities and services are for exclusive use of registered guests
- Rented equipment: it is not possible to take in the apartment items with electrical consumption which have not been hired through our reception (electric beds, portable air conditioning units and all those appliances with power consumption, except for telephone equipment, computers and tablets).